SFTP and FTP/SSL Protocol Info Site for Developers
SFTP protocol? What's that? SFTP stands for SSH File Transfer Protocol. It's used for secure file transfer between computers and typically runs over port 22. It's sometimes called Secure FTP, but has nothing in common with FTP. See differences between FTP, SFTP, FTPS and other related protocols.
- SFTP clients - client applications for Windows and Unix-like systems
- SFTP servers - full-featured SFTP/SSH servers
- FTP and FTP/SSL clients - client applications for Windows and Unix-like systems
- FTP and FTP/SSL servers - full-featured FTP/SSL servers
- SFTP specifications - RFCs and other standard specifications
- Public SFTP servers - list of public SFTP servers for testing purposes
- SFTP client libraries - client SFTP components for .NET and Java
- FTP/SSL client libraries - client FTP/SSL components for .NET
- SFTP server libraries - server SFTP components for .NET and Java
- SshCheck.com - check SSH server supported encryption and MAC algorithms, view public keys.